Licensing Business for Partnership

You can start your business by simply taking trade license from designated authority of your area.

In this case you have to submit a partnership deed along with other required documents while applying for trade license.

Detailed Procedure for Licensing

Or you can go for limited company by registering in RJSC.

Detailed Procedure for getting registration